Regardless of you being watchful to your carpet of not ruining it by spilling any eatables over it, yet you sometimes do end up in this situation. And that is fine because with the children in your apartment you cannot ask them to take care of not spilling anything over the carpet. We know cleaning the carpet is a long process and is also a puzzle task sometimes.
Now, spilling milk over the carpet will not only ruin the look of it by leaving stains post getting dried up but it might also start spreading the odor in the carpet area which would surely not like you to use the carpet.
Usually, carpets do need professional hands to clean them periodically so as to ensure the maintenance of the same. Carpet Milk Stain removal is not an easy task for everyone. But if by any chance you think that the stains can be easily removed by yourself by experimenting with the house remedies, even then we are here to guide you with the easy steps to quickly finish up your cleaning with no harm.
Two Best Methods Of Cleaning Milk Out Of Carpet
Method 1 – Old Milk Stains Removal
- Step 1 – Prepare a mixture of 2 cups of warm water and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid detergent.
- Step 2 – Use one end of the white cloth to dab the stain with the mixture prepared in step 1. Keep blotting the stained area until you find the milk stain is gone.
- Step 3 – Now if you are still not able to clean up the milk stain properly, it is advised to follow step 4 before opting for the further and the last procedure of the carpet cleaning. Rinse your carpet thoroughly with the cold water and the sponge and let it dry.
- Step 4 – Prepare a blend of 2 cups of warm water and 1 tablespoon of ammonia and repeat the step of blotting against the stain unless the stain is invisible.
Method 2 – Fresh Milk Stains Removal
- Step 1 – Get a clean white cloth or sponge to dry up the milk as much as it could.
- Step 2 – Take another fresh cloth, dip it in the cold water and scrub the same against the stain. Keep repeating until you find the milk is all transferred to the cloth.
- Step 3 – Get cornstarch according to your requirement for the carpet stain area and sprinkle it over the affected part. Let this settle over the carpet for about 30 minutes.
- Step 4 – Vacuum the place and you will be all set to throw a party with the carpet decor look.
Hire The Expert Carpet Stain Cleaners
If you are not able to clean out the milk stain on your own then do not hesitate to take the help of professional Carpet Cleaning Brisbane. Back 2 New Cleaning is the best carpet stain removal company in the town and is available with same day bookings to keep your further plans on.