Stain Removal From Your Carpet
Carpets are pretty to look at but hard to maintain right? Especially protecting them from stains is the most difficult part and it is nearly impossible. Moreover, once you stain your carpet there is no going back. Some stains are very punishing. It is not at all possible to get rid of them by yourself. You will have to call a professional carpet cleaner to remove these stubborn stains. As well as sometimes using DIY methods can make the stains worse. Professional help is the only solution to get a stain-free and fresh carpet.
How Home Remedies Can Worsen Your Carpet Situation?
Cleaning a carpet needs thorough knowledge about the fabric of the carpet. There are different fabrics. Each fabric has its own sensitivity level and features. If you will use any home remedy on the wrong fabric. It can leave a stain on your carpet forever. Like most of the DIY methods of getting rid of stains involves using vinegar and some carpets are too sensitive for vinegar. If you will use an acidic product on a sensitive carpet. It will worsen the situation of your carpet. This is why professional assistance is a must. You should not try DIY methods without knowing the whole story of your carpet.
How Can You Prevent Your Carpet From Stains At The First Place?
There are several precaution methods that you can use to protect your carpet from stains beforehand. Some of these ways are mentioned below.
- Do not bring your shoes indoors: You do not know what is underneath your shoe that can leave a big stain on your carpet. Moreover, there can be an animal’s excreta stuck in your shoes. So it is better that you leave your shoes outdoors.
- Do Not Eat On Your Carpets: Food spills are the major reason for stains. So, you should avoid eating on your carpet. Especially food that can leave a stubborn stain should be restrained from the carpet area like wine, fruit juice, etc.
- Have A Dining Area Near Kitchen: Make sure that your dining area is just around your kitchen. This will protect spilling food while carrying it around.
- Sippy Cups To The Rescue: If you have kids who are fond of milkshakes and fruit juices. You got to use sippy cups to avoid spilling. Kids can often spill drinks and food while playing. Sippy cups will prove to be a preventive measure.
- Treat Your Spilling Quickly: If you spill anything on your carpet. Then act quickly. Get rid of the liquid part as fast as possible. This will prevent the internal layers of your carpet from getting stained. Surface stains are easy to remove.
- DO NOT RUB: While dealing with stain make sure that you do not rub it. Instead, blot the stain using a cotton cloth. Rubbing the stain makes it way worse.
Types Of Stains
There are 3 major types of stains. All of them are explained below.
- Stains That Are Water Soluble: These kinds of stains are easier to get rid of. All you have to do is act quickly. As soon as you spill any water-soluble product on your carpet, blot it using a cotton cloth. Try to soak the moisture. But there are water-soluble items that are protein-based. These items are pretty tricky to remove. Like blood is protein-based water-soluble. Bloodstains are very difficult to remove. For that, you will need professional help.
- Stains That Base On Fat And Oil: These kinds of stains are very hard to get rid of. Fat and oil-based stains stick to your carpet because of their texture. Although, there are some manufacturers that apply an extra coating on your carpet to prevent these types of stains from sticking in the carpet. However, if your carpet does not have an extra coating then you will have to call a professional. Stains like petroleum jelly, cooking grease, salad consist of a lot of oil and fat.
- Gum And Wax Stains: The only thing you can do to get rid of gum and wax stains is to prevent your carpet from it. Avoid gum and wax around your carpet in the first place. These stains are very challenging to remove. You need a lot of patience to tackle these stains. Avoid trying DIY methods rather just call a professional cleaning expert and escape the pain.
What Are The Benefits Of Professional Carpet Stain Removal Service?
There are many reasons that you should hire a professional carpet cleaner to remove stains. Instead of troubling yourself. Here is a list of the benefits you will get if you just recruit a professional.
- Saves Your Time
Hiring a professional will save a lot of your precious time. If you will try to resolve the issue by yourself. First, you will have to figure out ways to get rid of the stains. Then there is even no guarantee that you will actually be able to remove the stains. But professional cleaners of Back2 New Cleaning provide 100% satisfaction to their customers.
- Saves Your Money
Our professional can clean your carpet so efficiently that it will look as good as new. Then you will not have to replace your carpet and replacing a carpet is way more costly than recruiting a professional. Moreover, our cleaning experts are very affordable which will save you more money.
- Thorough Knowledge About Carpet Specifications
Professionals are well educated in this area of expertise. They know what method to clean different carpets. As well as they know how to clean different kinds of stains. Each stain and each fiber needs a different cleaning method. Moreover, their knowledge will help you in the future. You can take cleaning notes from them and have answers to your queries.
- Prolong Your Carpet’s Life
Carpet stain removers use top-notch products on your carpet. Getting your carpets treated by professionals will prolong its life. Moreover, It protects your carpet from future stains. In addition, it will get rid of all the infectious bacterias from your carpet that can make you very sick.
- Stain Protection Service
Back2 New Cleaning also delivers special stain protection services for future preventive measures. We coat your carpet with a layer which will protect your carpet from spills. This layer will not let the spills get deeper into the carpet. This will remove the stains easily from your carpet.
Are You Worried Because Of The Stubborn Stains? Contact Back 2 New Cleaning
Back 2 New Cleaning is a leading carpet cleaning and stain removal service provider. We own a team of professional carpet cleaners who are very good at their job. Our company has been working in the industry for 15 years and our experience is what makes the best stain removal service provider in this industry. Not only that we deliver our services at an attainable rate but we also deliver top-notch quality services. Moreover, emergency stain removal services are also available for your urgent needs. So, contact us now to get an instant response on 0482075241.